Saturday, February 28, 2009

Kathy's Here!

Every year my friend Kathy and I trade off visiting each other. This year she was able to come see me an dwe had a blast! Since she has sold her soul to Utah she has missed out on some of our favorite places here in Bakersfield! Our first stop was Dewars! Have you ever had a chocolate malt with almonds? It is one of our favorite treats!
Kathy still has not found a great Mexican restaurant in Utah, I wonder why? For some reason we love Mauricio's. We love to fill up on chips, salsa and some good fajitas! We had a great time visiting with the Hubble's. We had such a great time shopping, eating and watching movies. Thanks for spending the weekend with me Kathy. . .you know I love your guts!!

1 comment:

kristi said...

How come I don't know Kathy? Hmmm . . . . Nice to see you blogging again. Missed you tons!