Friday, March 21, 2008

Best Ham Ever? You Be The Judge!

I thought I would blog this yummy recipe! It was a hit at my fancy dinner. This is a recipe from my Grandma Jaggers. She would always bake this for us at every holiday. I always think of her when I smell this yummy ham cooking. It's very simple and easy to make.

1 butt or shank of ham
1 aluminum pan

-Place ham in pan. Add water up to an inch. Place foil over the ham. Place ham in oven at 400* for one hour. Then turn down your oven to 300* and remove foil. Let the ham cook for another 7-8 hours. It will then look like this. . .
Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Eliza said...

Homegirl thanks for the recipe it looks yummy!! We also LOVED Nancy Drew it was really cute. Love the blog by the way it's fun to see what everyone's up to.

kristi said...

Your ham does look yummy! I am very impressed with your fanciness! I don't know if I will ever be up to your level of fancy! Very nicely done. Your table looked divine, but what else would I have expected? Happy Easter! --kristi

SAS said...

You know your Grandmas recipie is also one of my family's favorites!YUM

Williams Family Dirt said...

I am totally going to make this on Sunday...Yummo!