Wednesday, November 5, 2008

One Last Tag. . .Just For You Claudia

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Living in Bakersfield
2. Taking care of Morgan
3. Being VERY poor
4. So poor I paid for groceries with my credit card
5. Wanting to get pregnant again (what was I thinking)

Five things on my to do list today:
1. Go visiting teaching
2. Make dinner for a family
3. Never ending laundry
4. Fix a few blogs
5. Make cookies (yes, that's a must)

Five snacks that I enjoy:
1. Chocolate chip cookies (of course)
2. Chips and salsa
3. Sonic Diet Dr. Pepper with vanilla
4. Twix
5. Almond M&M's

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off our debt
2. Savings for kids
3. Buy a NEW car (my car squeaks when I drive it) :)
4. Help others
5. Travel with the family

Not five just two places I have lived:
1. Bakersfield
2. Utah

Five jobs I have had:
1. Swim teacher
2. Lifeguard
3. Dishwasher for Kara's Chocolates (free chocolate)
4. Secretary
5. Osborn Video

I tag. . . . Shannon Beckstrand

5 comments:

Polly said...

Hey, I noticed in an older blog that you were taking a college class. Are you doing the general studies degree from BYU? I am looking into that and wondered how hard it is and how much time you spend studying?

Beckstrand's said...

Really?? =)

kristi said...

You changed your look again. Cute, as always. What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving this year?

homegirl said...

We are going to Fallon! How about you guys?

The Everyday Housewife said...

Loved learning new things about ya! Love your page!